All line mood
The FirstLife open-source map allows digital community mapping of bottom-up requests, proposals, projects and points of view put forward by citizens. The social features of geo-referenced content enhances the connections, coordination and monitoring of community actions.
FirstLife creates digital environments to support real situations.
Adopt a slow approach to digital technologies by rethinking your relationship with social networks.
FirstLife does not do user profiling or collect user data, and it has no commercial interests.
All this ensures a free and conscious digital experience.
Who uses FirstLife and why
- CITIZENS who publish their actions, thoughts and plans for the common good online.
- SCHOOLS promoting civic and digital education to address the challenges of the contemporary world.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS engaging in dialogue with citizens for the development of participatory democracy.
- BUSINESSES and NETWORKS promoting trade and proximity services.
- RESEARCH BODIES AND INSTITUTIONS investigating local areas in the light of issues of collective interest.
- NETWORKS and ORGANISATIONS engaged in international cooperation.
- THIRD SECTOR ORGANISATIONS that believe in high-participation activities.
- People involved in narrating and documenting situations in the local area.